Adding online digital achievements badges to a blog is a great way of rewarding children and young people for completing tasks such as curriculum, ICT or social action linked activities.
How it works:
- We set up a blog for you, providing you with your own unique domain name.
- We set up secure blog log-ins for up to 30 children and young people. (additional logins available on request)
- With your input, we create / design up to 25 digital achievement badges (and instructions on how children and young people can obtain them) and then integrate the badges into your blog.
- Children can track which badges they have achieved and view leaderboards – a great incentive for children and young people.
- Work completed to obtain badges can also be displayed on the blog.
- Training is provided for teachers / lead worker on how to administer / update the blog.
- We also offer a range of workshops to compliment digital achievement badge programmes.