- Community Training Programme Participant
I had always wanted to work with young people but didn't know where to start. Attending the training programme helped me to gain a qualification as well as gain practical experience, which has increased my work opportunities.
Our Community Training programmes bring together a range of accredited and non accredited courses, perfect to target people looking for that first step to working or volunteering in community settings or with children and young people.
What we do:
- Work with organisations to identify suitable courses covering areas such as : community media training, introduction to playwork, youthwork or community work, community arts, community sports leadership, first aid and safeguarding.
- Project manage co-ordination of the programme including : selecting course trainers, recruitment of participants and managing volunteer opportunities after training,
- Arrange participant DBS checks, where applicable.
- Produce a project blog to promote project, sign up participants and share course content and information.
- Provide bespoke training for front line staff working with communities.